Alison Larkin LIVE! Appearances and bookings.
Internationally acclaimed comedienne and bestselling author of “The English American,” a novel.
“Alison Larkin offers hugely entertaining reflections on how we become the kind of people we think we are . . . nature versus nature, the eternal search for roots and the ups and downs of the great Anglo American love affair —marvelously light-footed — a lesson in the human condition.”
—Clive Davies, The Times, London
As an internationally acclaimed speaker and comedienne, Alison Larkin appears all over the world. From conferences for major organizations to seminars and national television shows, people who listen to Alison Larkin come away inspired, empowered and, to quote the London Times, “hugely entertained.” Alison’s fundraising appearances have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charitable organizations.
Alison’s humor and ease in front of an audience make her presentations tremendous fun as well as informative. Recent topics include Two Countries Divided By A Common Language, Why My Adoption Is A Laughing Matter, Motherhood? Me? You’ve got to be kidding! And a preview of her new one woman show, Alison Larkin LIVE!
What They’re Saying:
Alison is simultaneously funny, smart and engaging, and she has an extraordinary ability to connect with an audience. When you’re fund-raising, as we were when she did two separate performances for the Adoption Institute, all of those traits make a huge difference. And they certainly did for us.
—Adam Pertman, Executive Director, Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute
Alison truly is a unforgettable speaker. As she tells her own story in a hilarious but thought provoking way, she has a way of connecting to everyone in the room. Her passion is contagious and her approach is both comedic and remarkably wise and learned.
—Miraval Spa Tucson, as featured on Oprah
She was a triumph and the conference sold out because of her. It was a day people will never forget.
—Marilyn Regier, The Barker Foundation, Washington DC
Alison Larkin is a powerful superstar of a performer who consistently packs out my theatre! A fresh, entertaining voice with a joyous energy that uplifts the spirit.
—Eric Hafen, Artistic Director, Bickford Theatre
Engaging . . . deliciously comic.
—Bruce Dessau, The Evening Standard
Hysterically funny, new, bi-hemispheric comedienne.
—Clive Pearse, NBC TV
Hilarious . . . moving.
—Susan Flockhart, The Sunday Herald
There’s wit to spare in her assessment of both cultures
George Manet.—Union Jack
With wit, a light touch, and brilliant comic timing, Larkin sweeps the nature/nurture debate for every last crumb of hilarity.
—Amy Kitzlinger, Adoptive Families Magazine
Clients and Venues Include:
- London Comedy Festival at the Soho Theatre in London
- Barker Foundation fundraiser, The Roundhouse Theater, Bethesda, MD
- Adoption Institute Celebrity Fundraiser featured on the back cover of Variety magazine
- Friends of the Women’s Shelter Annual Lunchean View the brochure for the benefit
- BritsRock4Autism Presents an evening with “The English American” View flyer for more details
- The St Georges Society at the British Consulate, NY
- American Adoption Congress, Keynote Speaker
- Delaware Book Festival
- Joint Council on International Children’s Services Annual Conference, keynote speaker/entertainer
- Tavern on the Green, Central Park for the Daughters of the British Empire 99th Annual luncheon
- Author’s Week at Miraval Resort and Spa, Tucson, Arizona, as featured on Oprah
- Evan B Donaldson Adoption Institute, Edgemar Center ï¿½ celeb studded fundraiser!
- Southwestern Florida Reading Festival
- Southern New England’s 13th Annual Adoption Conference
- AAC Annual Conference, Keynote Speaker
- The Brown Theater, Louiseville Kentucky
- Women Write the World